ABOUT OUR FAMILY
We are a busy family, with two girls adopted from Moscow, Russia (one in 2005, one in 2012). One of us has a diagnosis of FASD, specifically FAS, and many more such as microcephaly, Developmental Coordination Disorder, dysphagia, etc. It’s so important to our family to be open and make others aware of the dangers of alcohol and pregnancy.
- Mom, Beth loves spending time with the family outside and runs as a stress reliever.
- Dad, Jake is a runner and loves helping the girls with softball, and the Atlanta Braves.
- Mila is an avid reader and loves playing softball.
- Lena is our firecracker, always on the go and loves princesses and pretty dresses.
- Ruby, our beagle, loves to snuggle and to chew on everything.
TAKE A STAND AND JOIN US!
Red Shoe Rock Virtual International Relay is now in it's 4th year. We are excited to share all that we are learning and have learned about nuerodiversity with you.
IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH FASD, A FRIEND, FAMILY MEMBER or PROFESSIONAL consider joining us for a day of RUNNING around the world with Mackie and Furry.