We’ve been asked
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
GET YOUR MOVE ON
READ & FOLLOW US
Support our participating families’ as they run around the world
to build FASD awareness.
SUBSCRIBE TO E-NEWS
No block ID is set
LOVE – LAUGH – LEARN
- LOVE AND SHARE – Jodee Kulp (USA) – Like Share and Follow the 4TH ANNUAL Red Shoes Rock International Virtual Relay Race
- LAUGH AND SHARE – Ann Yurcek (USA) – Like, Share and Follow Mackies World Cartoons – Collect them all
- LEARN AND SHARE – Yvonne William (Canada) – Like, Share and Follow the 99 Facts on FASD
- Weekly email bi-newsletter – Johan Wiklander (Sweden) – Sign up for our newsletter
- Host your own local community event
- Read up on FASWorld and wonderful ideas others have created to build awareness
- Call your local place of faith to have them ring bells or play music on 9.9 at 9:09
- WEAR YOUR RED SHOES AND REPRESENT – anywhere you go
- Celebrate Summer Sobriety Event (4 great blog posts on on parent site)
- Red Shoes Rock Climbing day…at a park in the summer, or indoors.
- Think Big – START SMALL – Let’s go Red Shoes Rock Team – RED SHOES ROCK SOBER EVENTS
- 5K WALK & RUN – Here is the information to DO YOUR OWN 5K Grab some friends and ORGANIZE YOUR OWN RED SHOES ROCK 5K (Why not call it a 04.9K)
- Host a FILM FESTIVAL – Pop some popcorn and make some lemonade. Your yard or driveway can become a theater – dig out some old classics or purchase a new favorite – Be conscious of your neighbors and the kids. Personally I like dog shows – make this a family or neighborhood RED SHOES ROCK SOBER EVENT.
- Host a LET’S GAME IT PARTY – Indoor board games, card games or create your own games Or host an outdoor GAME NIGHT
- RED SHOES ROCK NINJA COURSE – What a fun weekend event for adults and kids… make a Ninja Course
- RED SHOES ROCK CARNIVAL – Raise funds for your organization and public awareness by designing and hosting a Red Shoes Rock SUMMER CARNIVAL
“WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?”
We have an easy answer to that ‘the more the merrier’ no one is excluded in WEARING RED SHOES and representing Red Shoes Rock – Together we’re unstoppable.
Yes, we accept donations and sponsorship to continue our work to further opportunity for individuals with FASD, Our outreach and community work is handled by Better Endings New Beginnings which was established in 1986 and a voice for the voiceless.